|25th February 2021||10:00 - 11:00||Online|
This training session is free to join
The National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) and Crown Commercial Service (CCS) will deliver a training session via webinar on the key role commercial professionals can play in managing cyber security risk. Given the increasing threat posed by cyber security this is a great opportunity to understand the role you can play. As this is an important topic that affects us all we've opened registration to all UK areas.
The session will provide practical guidance to commercial professionals and anyone involved in cyber security and will cover:
Why procurement is important to cyber security (NCSC):
- Risk posed by vendors
- Ensuring effective contractual mechanisms are in place
- Implementing standards (Cloud Principles/ Secure by Design etc.)
- Choosing appropriate cyber security vendors (NCSC Assurance Scheme)
Tools and best practice (CCS):
- Public Sector Contract (Security Schedule)
- Including standards in your procurement
- Cyber Security Services 3 DPS
- Multiple vendor call-offs
Given the increasing threat posed by cyber security, it will be a great opportunity to understand the role you can play. As this is an important topic that affects us all we've opened registration to all UK regions.
We look forward to having you join us and we'll send you joining instructions the day before the event.
Please note: this session is not open to suppliers, please do not use personal email addresses when booking.