|9th February 2021||14:00 - 16:00||Online|
For UKUPC members.
An online interactive demo of the EU Supply (trading as Mercell) contract management module - eContract Management.
As the sector continues to recognise the importance of contract management and administration as core procurement functions, we are seeing the need to move away from emails, spreadsheets and traditional manual processes when managing contracts and suppliers. With this in mind, UKUPC and EU Supply (trading as Mercell) have arranged an online interactive demo of their contract management module eContract Management for UKUPC members, on 9 February 2021 14.00-16.00.
eContract Management is part of the company’s wider CTM (Complete Tender management) system that is available to members across the UK Universities Purchasing Consortia (UKUPC) through LUPC’s eProcurement framework. Thanks to the modular nature of CTM, members can purchase eContract Management as a standalone module to be used alongside their incumbent eProcurement platform.
This session will provide an overview of the core functionality of the module on an intuitive, robust and auditable digital platform including:
- Setting up a single contract register across the whole organisation
- Creating and importing contracts
- Access rights and searching contracts
- Creating your own bespoke contract data fields e.g. departments, categories, priority contracts
- Setting contract alerts for contract expiry, milestones and reviews
- Contract performance management
- Supplier collaboration
- Amendments and changes to contracts with full audit trail
For any queries, please contact Antonio Ramirez