|9th December 2020||11:00 - 00:00||Online|
**THIS IS NOW FULLY BOOKED**
Hear from Professor Sue Arrowsmith on the latest updates in the public procurement regulations following the EU transition.
1. The end of the “transition period” with the EU from January 2021: what are the procurement implications?
- “Tweaks” to the procurement regulations
- What will be the relevance of the “old” case law?
- Proposals for reform: progress with the work on the Green Paper
2. New case law, including:
- Assessing qualifications
- Procedures for awarding contracts in lots
- Rewinding flawed procurements
- Remedies, including damages
3. A brief look at direct awards and Covid-19.
Follow the booking link for further information.