|9th December 2020||11:00||
1. The end of the “transition period” with the EU from January 2021: what are the procurement implications?
- “Tweaks” to the procurement regulations
- What will be the relevance of the “old” case law?
- Proposals for reform: progress with the work on the Green Paper
2. New case law, including:
- Assessing qualifications
- Procedures for awarding contracts in lots
- Rewinding flawed procurements
- Remedies, including damages
3. A brief look at direct awards and Covid-19.
Follow the booking link for further information.