|12th April 2022||14:00 - 15:00||Online|
This event will explore:
- The reasons behind the hike in energy pricing and what we can expect for the future
- Considerations and focus areas for Estates teams
- How Universities can conserve energy to reduce costs and support carbon reduction (using the University of Cambridge as a case study)
Our expert speakers are:
- Steve Creighton - Head of Member Services TEC
- Umesh Desai - Director Estates and Facilities, De Montfort University
- Joanna Chamberlain - Head of Sustainability, University of Cambridge
The webinar will also allow for questions. Please do submit them in advance to Emma Keenan or bring them on the day.
Please register above using the 'Book Now' button. The webinar is open and free to members of UKUPC. Joining instructions will be sent nearer to the event.