|7th January 2021||10:00 - 11:30||Online|
LUPC and SUPC have arranged a four-week online Negotiation Workshop for members interested in honing their skills in this area. The sessions will be run by Philip Brown of the Negotiation Club and will run for 90 minutes across four separate dates in January.
The workshops are an ideal opportunity to practice your negotiation skills, observe others negotiating, find out why others do what they do, and receive invaluable feedback on your own performance.
Session 1 (07/01/21) @ 10:00 GMT
- An introduction to Negotiation Cards
- Engaging in Practical Practice Negotiations
Session 2 (14/01/21) @ 10:00 GMT
- An introduction to Negotiation Tactics
- Engaging in Deliberate Practice Negotiations
Session 3 (21/01/21) @ 10:00 GMT
- An introduction to Observation & Feedback
- Expanding Deliberate Practice Negotiations
Session 4 (28/01/21) @ 10:00 GMT
- An introduction to complex, multi-variable negotiations.
- Engaging in Deliberate Practice Negotiation
The course is limited to 10 delegates (one per member organisation), five from LUPC members and five from SUPC, to form a good consistent working group. The cost for this course is being part-funded by us, so the price for each delegate is just £125+VAT.
Register here. If you do not have the promocode, please contact Marion Hutchins and then enter the promocode at the end of the payment process to receive your 50% discount. Please note you will need to create an account before proceeding to payment. Places are very limited so please book early to avoid disappointment.t.