|15th March 2021||09:30 - 11:00||Online|
Over the past 6 months, the NETpostive Futures Team have been reviewing the Supplier Engagement Tool (HE) and associated project from three perspectives:
- To refresh the tool to ensure the content is still up-to-date, relevant and useful.
- To improve the dashboard functionality to allow ease of access to the data for reporting and engagement purposes.
- To update the support package delivered by NETpositive Futures to improve the quality of support for both suppliers and tool users. The focus here is on encouraging supplier engagement and demonstrating impact.
The dashboard changes are significant, as we have fundamentally re-developed and rebuilt the dashboard to improve the user experience. To help build an understanding of the opportunities this represents a series of dashboard training sessions have been scheduled.
Two training sessions have been scheduled for SUPC Members as follows:
- Tuesday 9 March, 09:00 - 10:30
- Monday 15 March, 09:30 - 11:00
If you would like to attend one of these sessions please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred date to receive the joining instructions.
You can also download a briefing document below, which provides a more detailed overview of the content changes, high-level dashboard improvements and our package of support going forward.