|29th March 2022
|10:30 - 11:30
SUPC members: Join us for this free UKUPC webinar brought to you by APUC.
Join us for an online discussion panel with APUC colleagues who will share their insights in identifying opportunities for circular procurement.
- Ricarda Bieke, Head of Responsible Procurement
- Michael McLaughlin, Head of ICT & Libraries
- Andy Anderson, Head of Estates.
Our panellists will take you through a whistle-stop overview of circular procurement, what it is, how you can embed it, with examples and insights of how to apply circular approaches in procurement to maximise value and bring environmental and social improvement.
The event will cover:
- Introduction to the Circular Economy
- Circular Procurement Strategies
- How to embed circular Procurement
- Circular Procurement Opportunities
Please feel free to share your own insights and/or experiences on the day - there will be time for chat/Q&A after hearing from our presenters.
Please register above using the 'Book Now' button. The webinar is open and free to members of UKUPC.