|13th December 2022||11:00 - 12:00||Online|
Join this free webinar to learn more about how you can demonstrate your actions taken towards transparent purchasing and monitoring risks in your supply chain! As part of your SUPC membership, you have access to Electronics Watch, which you can utilise to demonstrate to stakeholders your commitment to social responsibility in your supply chain.
This session will cover:
- An overview of Electronic Watch
- Steps in which members can take to monitor risks in their supply chain
- How members can demonstrate your actions
- A Q&A session where you can ask and gain feedback specific to your purchasing operation
Who can join?
- SUPC members
- All Consortia members as part of UKUPC
About Electronics Watch
Electronics Watch is an independent organisation working to achieve respect for labour rights in the global electronics industry through socially responsible public purchasing.