SUPC’s Computing Group allows members to discuss key topics of interest regarding the procurement of computer hardware and software including desktops, laptops, storage, computer accessories, networking equipment and services, and software and printers.
Membership in this group is open to:
- IT, ICT, print and office supplies department staff
- Procurement and finance specialists
By participating in this group, members will:
- Discuss trends and share operational best practice for computing
- Exchange feedback on supplier and contract performance
- Discuss sustainable computing products and practice
- Receive guidance on available collaborative agreements
- Discuss supplier, market and product developments
- Have access to email distribution lists for easy discussion with colleagues
This group meets two to three times per year. To see when the next Computing Group Meeting is taking place, visit our Events page.
|Administrator||Geraldine Williams||0118 935 email@example.com|
|Contract Manager||Sarah Gibsonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Frameworks & lots
Sorry, there are no upcoming events at this time. View all SUPC events.
Please login to view private documents.