SUPC’s Facilities Management Group enables members to discuss key topics of interest regarding all areas of facilities management and estates service contracts. It does not cover capital and building procurement.
Membership in this group is open to:
- Estates/facilities management staff
- Procurement professionals with responsibility for Estates
By participating in this group, members will:
- Discuss institution-specific case studies
- Discuss trends and share operational best practice
- Exchange feedback on supplier and contract performance
- Discuss sustainability issues as they relate to facilities management
- Receive guidance on available collaborative agreements
- Discuss supplier, market and product developments
- Have access to email distribution lists for easy discussion with colleagues
This group meets three to four times a year. To see when the next Estates Group Meeting is taking place, visit our Events page.
|Contract Manager||Taron Smithfirstname.lastname@example.org|