SUPC’s Furniture Group allows members to discuss key topics of interest regarding the procurement of furniture including office desks, classroom furniture, conference furniture, wooden and metal storage, screens, office seating, conference seating, bar/restaurant furniture, library furniture, laboratory furniture, removals and relocation services, white goods, soft furnishings, residential furniture, auditorium seating, outdoor furniture, IT-integrated furniture, reception furniture and breakout furniture.
Membership of this group is open to:
- Estates and facilities managers
- Procurement department staff
By participating in this group, members will:
- Discuss trends and share operational best practice
- Exchange feedback on supplier and contract performance
- Discuss sustainable products and practice
- Receive guidance on available collaborative agreements
- Discuss supplier, market and product developments
- Have access to email distribution lists for easy discussion with colleagues
This group meets two to three times per year. To see when the next Furniture Group Meeting is taking place, visit our Events page.
|Contract Manager||Jayne Thorn||0118 935 email@example.com|
Frameworks & lots
|Frameworks||Lots||Start date||End date|
|White Goods & Associated Products & Services||
|Furniture Reuse and Recycling Services||
|Furniture Supply and Installation||
|Soft Furnishings, Associated Products and Services||01/03/2018||28/02/2021|
|Removals and Relocations Services||22/02/2021||21/02/2025|
Sorry, there are no upcoming events at this time. View all SUPC events.
Please login to view private documents.