SUPC provides administrative support for the Insurance Group. The Insurance Group enables staff with responsibility for their institution’s insurance to discuss and share information on key insurance issues including, student placement insurance, minibus insurance, staff travel insurance, building valuations and clinical trials as well as wording changes in some policies.
The group also runs an annual benchmarking exercise on insurance premiums. The Insurance Group has a vibrant and valuable email discussion forum. Most insurance managers work on their own, and the support and advice that they receive through membership of this group is invaluable.
Membership in this group is open to:
- Insurance managers
- Procurement professionals with responsibility for insurance
By participating in this group, members will:
- Discuss trends and share operational best practice
- Exchange feedback on supplier and contract performance
- Receive guidance on available collaborative agreements
- Discuss supplier, market and product developments
- Have access to email distribution lists for easy discussion with colleagues
This group meets two to three times per year. To see when the next Insurance Group Meeting is taking place, visit our Events page.
|Contract Manager||Jayne Thorn||0118 935 firstname.lastname@example.org|
Frameworks & lots
|Frameworks||Lots||Start date||End date|
|Insurance Brokerage Services||
Sorry, there are no upcoming events at this time. View all SUPC events.
Please login to view private documents.