SUPC’s Laboratory Group allows members to discuss key topics of interest regarding the procurement of laboratory equipment (including maintenance and supplies), chemicals and consumables.
Membership of this group is open to:
- University purchasing managers with responsibility for laboratory procurement
- Technical managers and key buyers at Biomedical schools (Biology, Chemistry, Life Sciences, Medical Research, Pharmacology, Veterinary Sciences, etc.)
By participating in this group, members will:
- Receive updates on relevant framework agreements across all six regional consortia as well as national organisations including, UK Shared Business Services and Crown Commercial Service
- Discuss supplier, market and product developments
- Contribute towards developing commodity strategies
- Discuss products and sourcing issues
- Share best practice
- Have access to email distribution lists for easy discussion with colleagues
At least two members from the Laboratory Commodity Group represent SUPC members on the National Working Party for Laboratory Supplies (NWPLS). This group meets two to three times per year. To see when the next Laboratory Group Meeting is taking place, visit our Events page.
|Administrator||Geraldine Williams||0118 378 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contract Manager||Taron Smith||0118 378 email@example.com|
Frameworks & lots
Sorry, there are no upcoming events at this time. View all SUPC events.