SUPC’s Professional Services Group is a virtual group (does not hold in-person meetings). Members have access to an email distribution list, which allows group members to share experience and good practice, and support each other to deal with sector challenges. The distribution list also provides a forum for gathering and sharing feedback on contractor performance.
The Group covers a broad portfolio of different service agreements including, temporary agency staff, audit services, marketing products and services, and postal products and services. SUPC is currently looking to expand the range of agreements that are available in this area.
Membership in this group is open to:
- HR/personnel staff
- Heads of administration
- Marketing and publicity department staff
- Post room staff
- Procurement and finance specialists
By participating in this group, members will:
- Discuss trends and share best practice for relevant services
- Exchange feedback on supplier and contract performance
- Receive guidance on available collaborative agreements
- Discuss supplier, market and service developments
- Contribute towards the development of category strategies
- Have access to email distribution lists for easy discussion with colleagues
To see when the next Professional Services Group Meeting is taking place, visit our Events page.
|Contract Manager||Jayne Thorn||0118 935 firstname.lastname@example.org|
Frameworks & lots
Sorry, there are no upcoming events at this time. View all SUPC events.
Please login to view private documents.