SUPC’s Stationery Group allows members to discuss key topics of interest regarding the procurement of stationery, print-related products and services, as well as general office services.
Membership of this group is open to:
- Staff who purchase stationery, print and office supplies
- Procurement and finance specialists
By participating in this group, members will:
- Discuss trends and share operational best practice for this commodity area
- Exchange feedback on supplier and contract performance
- Discuss sustainable stationery, papers and computer consumables products and practice
- Receive guidance on available collaborative agreements
- Discuss supplier, market and product developments
- Have access to email distribution lists for easy discussion with colleagues
This group meets one to two times per year. To see when the next Stationery Group Meeting is taking place, visit our Events page.
|Administrator||Helen Noyes||0118 378 firstname.lastname@example.org|
Frameworks & lots
|Frameworks||Lots||Start date||End date|
|Paper – Print and Specialist||
|Office, Computer & Library Supplies||01/08/2019||31/07/2022|
|Art and Craft Materials||01/05/2020||30/04/2022|
Sorry, there are no upcoming events at this time. View all SUPC events.
Please login to view private documents.