SUPC’s Telecommunications Group allows members to discuss key topics of interest regarding the procurement of telecommunications services and equipment.
Membership of this group is open to:
- Staff who purchase telecommunications equipment and services (particularly within Estates or ICT)
- Procurement department staff
By participating in this group, members will:
- Discuss trends and share operational best practice for this commodity area
- Exchange feedback on supplier and contract performance
- Discuss sustainable products and practice
- Receive guidance on available collaborative agreements
- Discuss supplier, market and product developments
- Receive presentations on market and product developments
- Have access to email distribution lists for easy discussion with colleagues
This group meets two to three times per year. To see when the next Telecommunications Group Meeting is taking place, visit our Events page.
|Administrator||Geraldine Williams||0118 935 email@example.com|
|Contract Manager||Sarah Gibsonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Frameworks & lots
|Frameworks||Lots||Start date||End date|
|Short Message Service (SMS) Text, Jisc||
|Student Module Evaluation Systems and Associated Services, ITS 1038 AP||
|CCS Network Services 2||17/08/2019||16/08/2022|
|Telephony Purchasing Services, Jisc||
|Mobile Phones - Ethically Sourced||
|Vulnerability Assessment Service and Tools Supply, Jisc||16/04/2020||15/04/2022|
|Research Outputs Repository Systems, Jisc||
|Online Streaming and Training Services (ITS1035AP)||30/10/2020||29/10/2022|
|Online Streaming and Trainoing Services (ITS1035AP)||
|Software Licence Resellers (SLRA)||22/02/2021||21/02/2024|
Sorry, there are no upcoming events at this time. View all SUPC events.
Please login to view private documents.