SUPC’s Travel Group enables members to discuss key topics of interest regarding the procurement of travel including, business travel services, student travel, and hotel and conference bookings.
Membership of this group is open to:
- Travel buyers
- Procurement professionals with responsibility for travel
By participating in this group, members will:
- Discuss trends and share operational best practice for this commodity area
- Exchange feedback on supplier and contract performance
- Discuss sustainability issues regarding travel
- Receive guidance on available collaborative agreements
- Discuss supplier, market and product developments
- Have access to email distribution lists for easy discussion with colleagues
This group meets two to three times per year. To see when the next Travel Group Meeting is taking place, visit our Events page.
|Contract Manager||Jayne Thorn||0118 935 firstname.lastname@example.org|
Frameworks & lots
|Frameworks||Lots||Start date||End date|
|Travel Management Services 2019 PFB4039SU||19/08/2019||18/08/2022|
|Supply of Taxi Services including Hybrid and Executive Cars||14/08/2019||13/08/2021|
Sorry, there are no upcoming events at this time. View all SUPC events.