|17th July 2020|
SUPC members can now access the Life Sciences Reagents, Kits & Consumable Framework, led by NEUPC. The agreement went live on the 9th March 2020 and will run until 8th March 2023, with the option to extend to 8th March 2024.
The scope of the framework covers Life Sciences Reagents, Kits and Consumables. Excluded from scope is the provision of Antibodies and Sera and/or General Lab Consumables, both of which have been awarded under IRLA Frameworks led by SUPC.
Benefits of the Framework include:
- Cash savings are calculated at Framework level, based upon the difference between general market list price and the price being offered via the Framework agreement. Additional savings are also possible through further competition and committed aggregated spend
- Non-Cash savings: use of Framework for a complex procurement. Contract specifications are included in Framework specification.
- Compliance to all relevant legislation
- Provision to manage sustainable impacts via the Net Positives supplier action tool
- Flexible call-off options
- Direct control of contract management and reviews at consortia level.
For more information on this agreement, please visit www.hecontracts.co.uk