Why become a member of SUPC? Let our members tell you!
These are the benefits that SUPC members say they value most from their membership. We help over 100 UK universities, colleges and educational charities to deliver value to their students, staff and wider communities through effective procurement. In 2019-20, our members spent over £386m through agreements and saved over £54.5m.
- Competitive prices and value for money through frameworks because our suppliers can sell large volumes of their products and services to universities and colleges
- Time savings because we have already vetted suppliers through the tender process
- Access to over 130 professionally managed contracts covering the products and services you need to buy
- Access to a large supplier base of both large industry leaders and SMEs
- Access to our specialist procurement networks and free member events *
- Tailored support and spend reporting for your institution*
- Guaranteed compliance
- Guaranteed Collaboration
- The latest information on frameworks, events and sector updates
- Access to a range of value-added services at discounted rates to support your procurement team including:
- Credit-checking services available through Creditsafe
- Procurement training through the Higher Education Procurement Association (HEPA)
- Supplier sustainability management through NETpositive Software
- Coaching and professional development support for procurement and finance leaders
- Mental First Aid Training
- And finally, Members receive the majority of marketing premium garnered through institutional spend back every year – in many cases, this covers the cost of membership!
* These services are not available to our Affiliate Associate Members.