|4th May 2023||Member Update|
We are very pleased to announce that the latest iteration of NWUPC’s Promotional Merchandise and Clothing Framework – OFF3174 NW, is now available to our members.
This framework is the successor to the previous Promotional Merchandise Framework – OFF3128 NW and takes over seamlessly as the original framework finishes. This framework is split into 2 lots and is available to Members of NWUPC, NEUPC, APUC, HEPCW, LUPC, SUPC and CPC.
The agreement runs from the 1 May 2023 until 30 April 2025 with the option to extend for two further one year periods until 30 May 2027.
A full user guide is available at HEContracts.
Scope of the framework
Scope of the framework The Framework has been divided into the following lots:
- Lot 1 – Promotional Merchandise
- Lot 2 – Promotional Clothing
Products available via this framework:
The framework has been established for the provision of the following goods by lot:
Promotional Merchandise includes, but is not limited to, books, clothing, leisure, sports products and writing equipment. This lot covers both sales to participating member institutions and direct student purchases through a webshop facility. It is not a mandatory requirement that awarded suppliers are able to offer a webshop facility. A full list of products offered can be found via the user guide.
Promotional Clothing – Clothing and accessories and also includes direct sales to students. A full list can be found via the user guide.
The benefits of using this framework agreement are:
- More advantageous pricing based on economies of scale from aggregated spend, with no price increases considered prior to 30th April 2024
- A wide array of services are available free of charge through the agreement
- A detailed Specification of Requirements is provided covering relevant standards and marking requirements.
- The call-off Terms and Conditions have been established at framework.
- Reduced administrative effort and associated cost savings.
- Multiple methods of call-off including direct award, desktop exercise and full mini-competition including permitted variation of weightings
- The ability to request bespoke/customised products
- Access to products with recognised sustainability standards
- Access to Real Living Wage accredited suppliers where required
- Contract management initiatives around supply chain traceability for high-risk products, and packaging initiatives to support reductions in waste
- The development of a longer-term relationship with suppliers which is mutually beneficial.
- The Framework allows for the flexibility to determine specific requirements at the call off stage.
- Framework Agreements support longer term business planning as they span a period of typically four years and allow some stability from market fluctuations.
- NWUPC and your Consortium will provide contract management support to you should you experience any issues with suppliers and will act in your best interests.
Suppliers on this Framework:
Further information on this agreement including supplier contact details can be found in a detailed User Guide which is available on HEContracts.
For further questions or enquiries contact email@example.com