|5th March 2023
We are happy to share our Impact Report for 2021/22. It highlights how members have been making the most of their SUPC memberships and how the SUPC team has undertaken to support them: addressing the risk in supply chains, whilst safeguarding competitive prices and value for money through frameworks, despite challenging market conditions.
Here are a few key points from the report:
- In 2021/2, members spent £467m through SUPC agreements, achieving £70.9m in savings (including both cashable and non-cashable).
- On average, our members achieved an ROI of 1:67
- SUPC returned over £1.4m in earned framework levies back to our members – this allowed many of our members to completely cover the cost of their SUPC membership.
- Members had access to 139 SME vetted suppliers through frameworks.
- Members accessed a wide range of value-added benefits such as events, special interest group meetings, commodity group meetings, publications and tailored insight and analysis from our business intelligence experts.
SUPC’s response to the challenges of the past year has been to focus on helping members deliver efficiencies and meet the rapidly changing demands imposed by the challenges of inflationary pressures and supply chain restrictions.
Southern Universities Purchasing Consortium (SUPC) is the largest of the English specialist procurement consortia for universities. We represent over 42% and 43% of the UK-wide student and staff FTE population, respectively. Our members also include universities who have opted out of public procurement regulations. We are not-for-profit, a registered charity that is focused on the needs of the Higher Education sector, and a member of UK Universities Purchasing Consortia (UKUPC). We help universities, colleges and educational charities buy sustainably, responsibly and smarter.
For more information about SUPC memberships, and to discuss how SUPC can help you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org