What are SUPC Suppliers Doing to Support Responsible Procurement?
SUPC supports the NETpositive Sustainability Management Tool. This tool helps suppliers manage and demonstrate their sustainability initiatives. Many SUPC suppliers are prioritising responsible procurement by implementing:
- Carbon emissions monitoring programmes and reduction targets
- Various projects to reduce environmental impact
- Online services to reduce, recycle and reuse paper products
- Policies to ensure that suppliers meet international labour regulations
**SUPC members have access to NETpositive Futures at specially negotiated rates of £1550 (year 1) and £950 (year 2). To learn more, read the NETpositive Futures Info Pack or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Suppliers’ Public Files
- Supplier Compliance Letter Template
- Supplier Code of Conduct
- Modern Slavery guidance for suppliers
- NETpositive Futures Info Pack