|8th November 2022||10:00 - 11:00||Online|
For UKUPC members only (APUC, HEPCW, LUPC, NEUPC, NWUPC and SUPC).
Join the next in the LUPC webinar series where procurement advisory and litigation experts, Addleshaw Goddard, cover the practical steps public sector bodies may take in responding to public procurement challenges including:
- the key provisions in the procurement regulations;
- the time limits within which challengers must bring claims;
- possible grounds for complaint;
- responding to the threat of challenge;
- considering your position and tactics;
- options available once a challenge has been issued;
- disclosure requirements and how to respond to "fishing expeditions"; and
- practical steps to protect your organisation from procurement challenges.
Free and open to UKUPC members only (APUC, HEPCW, LUPC, NEUPC, NWUPC, SUPC)
Please click 'BOOK NOW' above to secure your place. Joining instructions will be sent from LUPC in advance of the event.
For assistance, please contact LUPC Senior Category Manager, Roy Dennis.