Responsible Procurement Event - Event summary, webinar recordings and presentations
Our first joint Responsible Procurement event with LUPC was held on the 4th November 2020. You can read a summary of the event, access webinar recordings and download the presentation slides here.
SUPC and LUPC now run a joint Responsible Procurement Group to enable members from both consortia to attend events with expert external speakers, and member case studies with hands-on, practical experience advice to share.
The group will discuss key topics within their institutions, ways of implementing best practice across a range of commodity areas; as well as excellent opportunities to network. The meetings are currently online and are likely to remain so, but we would hope to eventually have some face to face events to enable greater networking between individuals.
Membership of this group is open to:
- Responsible Procurement practitioners or those with a special interest in sustainability
- Procurement professionals with responsibility for sustainability and responsible procurement
By participating in this group, members will:
- Learn about sector resources to support members in implementing responsible procurement practices
- Discuss trends and share operational best practice for relevant products and services
- Have access to email distribution lists for easy discussion with colleagues
This group meets three times per year. For more information about this Group, please contact SUPC Category Manager, Jayne Thorn.
Sorry, there are no upcoming events at this time. View all SUPC events.