|24th June 2021||10:00|
Timings: 10:00 - 12:30 (with afternoon hot topic session running from14:30 - 15:45)
The morning's sessions include (running from 10:00 - 12:30, with breaks):
- Category Insights and Key Trends with Q&A
- Data Showcase: Identifying Your Missed Savings Opportunities
- Preparing for Changes: How Can We Get Ahead of Green Paper Requirements?
- Council Show and Tell: Open Forum
Lunch break (12:30 - 14:30)
Our afternoon hot topic sessions will include (running from 14:30 - 15:45):
- The Future of Technology-Enabled Learning, Teaching and Assessment: What Might this Mean for Procurement? Speaker: Paul Feldman, Chief Executive, Jisc
- Insights from the HE Sector on Ways of Working in 2021 and Beyond. Speaker: Claire Taylor MBE, Managing Consultant, SUMS Consulting
*This meeting is for our community of SUPC Member Heads of Procurement only*
Online bookings close at 5 PM on Wednesday 23rd of June. Joining instructions will be sent by email closer to the event.
For assistance, please contact Grace Parsons - Events and Marketing Coordinator at email@example.com