The SUPC Engineering Group is one of our newest groups, and covers engineering products and services; this is a large area of spend for our members, but currently, there are only a few collaborative agreements available. The group will be addressing this by agreeing and managing a programme of more engineering agreements.
Membership of this group is open to:
- Purchasing managers with laboratory, engineering, science or technical responsibility
- Technical managers and key buyers at engineering schools
- Technical managers in the following departments or schools: engineering, physics, architecture, civil, automotive, aviation, chemical, computer science, electrical and mechanical
- Engineering staff in estates departments
By participating in this group, members will:
- Receive updates on relevant framework agreements across all six regional consortia as well as national organisations including, UK Shared Business Services and Crown Commercial Service
- Discuss supplier, market and product developments
- Assist in the development of new commodity strategies
- Discuss products and sourcing issues
- Have access to email distribution lists for easy discussion with colleagues
To see when the next Engineering Group Meeting is taking place, visit our Events page.
|Administrator||Geraldine Williams||0118 935 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contract Manager||Danielle Sweeneyemail@example.com|
Frameworks & lots
|Frameworks||Lots||Start date||End date|
Sorry, there are no upcoming events at this time. View all SUPC events.