SUPC’s Library Group enables members to discuss key topics of interest regarding the procurement of goods and services that are used primarily by the library. In particular, the group focuses on the purchase of periodicals and books in both print and electronic format, as well as library-related goods.
Membership of this group is open to:
• Heads of Libraries, and library staff with responsibility for acquisitions or collection development
• Procurement professionals with responsibility for libraries
By participating in this group, members will:
• Discuss trends and share operational best practice for relevant products and services
• Exchange feedback on supplier and contract performance
• Develop market strategies
• Help manage library collaborative agreements
• Receive guidance on available collaborative agreements
• Discuss supplier, market and product developments
• Have access to email distribution lists for easy discussion with colleagues
This group meets twice a year. To see when the next Library Group Meeting is taking place, visit our Events page.
|Contract Manager||Gavin Phillipsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Frameworks & lots
Please login to view private documents.