|8th November 2023
NWUPC Ltd is delighted to announce that the new Facilities Supplies Framework (EFM3190 NW) is now available to Members. This agreement is a renewal of Air Filters, Electrical Products and Plumbing and Heating Supplies.
This framework is split into 6 lots and is available to Members of SUPC, NWUPC, CPC, HEPCW, LUPC and NEUPC. APUC members have access to Lots 1 and 2.
The agreement runs until 31 July 2025 with the option to extend for two further one year periods until 31 July 2027.
A full User Guide is available at HE Contracts.
Scope of the framework
Lot 1 – Air Filters and Associated Products – UK
Lot 2 – Air Filters Supply, Fit, Maintenance, Removal and Disposal – UK
Lot 3 – Electrical Materials and Associated Products and Services – GB
Lot 4 – Electrical Materials and Associated Products and Services – NI Only
Lot 5 – Plumbing, Sanitary and Heating Equipment, Supplies and Associated Services – GB
Lot 6 – Plumbing, Sanitary and Heating Equipment, Supplies and Associated Services – NI Only
Products available via this framework
The goods and services provided through the Facilities Supplies Framework can be found here.
The benefits of using this framework agreement
- More advantageous pricing based on economies of scale from aggregated spend.
- Savings can be base lined by comparing prices with the prices you previously paid.
- A single exercise to establish the overarching agreement and establish the Terms and Conditions of the Framework.
- Reduced administrative effort and associated cost savings.
- The development of a longer term relationship with suppliers which is mutually beneficial.
- You have the ability to call off from the agreement as and when required rather than needing to undertake a full tender process.
- The Framework allows for the flexibility to determine specific requirements at the call off stage.
- Framework Agreements support longer term business planning as they span a period of typically four years and allow some stability from market fluctuations.
- NWUPC and your Consortium will provide contract management support to you should you experience any issues with suppliers and will act in your best interests.
If you have any questions about this framework, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.