|16th December 2020|
SUPC members can now access the brand new Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), Work & Sports Wear Framework Agreement (JAN1012 AP), led by APUC. The agreement went live on the 1st December 2020 and will run for a period of 2 years, with the option to extend to for up to a further 24 months.
This is a national (UK wide) Framework Agreement with 8 Product lots available, split by region with A – Scotland Wide (APUC members) and B – England and Wales (NEUPC, LUPC, SUPC, HEPCW members), so it provides access to national and local contractors.
- Lot 1 A/B – Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Lot 2 A/B – General Workwear
- Lot 3 A/B – Catering and Front of House
- Lot 4 A/B – Sports Clothing
- Lot 5 A/B – Footwear
- Lot 6 A/B – Laboratory Coats / Dentistry wear
- Lot 7 A/B – Specialist PPE
- Lot 8 A/B – One Stop Shop
Each lot is supported by a Core Product List of frequently used items with fixed pricing and the following added value services:
- Personalisation / Branding (with the exception of Lot 5 – Footwear)
- Repair and Takeback for damaged and redundant items
- Measuring / fitting / issuing services
- Sustainable / Green / Vegan clothing and footwear options
Appointment to the Framework Agreement was evaluated on a weighting on a ratio of 50% Technical and 50% Commercial so the Framework offers an excellent blend of good quality products and services with competitive pricing. The Framework covered strong sustainability measurement, including fair working practices and supply chain traceability.
Call-off is available via: Ranking and Desktop Evaluation (both Direct Award) or Mini-Competition.
A copy of the Buyers Guide, Contractor contacts, Core product list pricing, added value services rates and other supporting documents are available on HE Contracts.
If you have any queries regarding this Framework Agreement on any related matters please contact Taron Smith.