|6th September 2023||09:00 - 13:30||University of Exeter|
Dates: 09:00 on 6 September - 13:30 on 7 September 2023. Delegates are welcome to join from 15:00 on 5 September.
We are excited to announce that the UKUPC Conference 2023 (formerly known as COUP) will be taking place from 6 - 7 September 2023 at the University of Exeter. LUPC and SUPC are working in collaboration to deliver this event for all members of UKUPC, bringing together procurement professionals from across the sector to a conference that cannot be missed!
What is the UKUPC Conference?
- The only HE-specific national conference on procurement,
- An exciting line-up of professional development sessions and insights,
- An exhibition of 80+ framework suppliers,
- Opportunities to connect with attendees through the conference CPD programme and social activities.
*Early Bird ticket period extended to 31 May*
Delegates will be able to arrive on Tuesday 5 September 2023 from 15:00, ready for the start of the conference at 09:00 on Wednesday 6 September. The conference will finish at 13:30 on Thursday 7 September.
Full Conference packages
Our full conference package, offering exceptional value, is NOW ON SALE to members:
Other Conference packages
The following tickets will be on offer (subject to availability) from 1 June 2023:*DBB – Dinner, Bed & Breakfast.
All in-person conference days are inclusive of lunch and refreshments.
Virtual tickets (online access to key sessions livestreamed and virtual exhibition) will be available for booking from 1 August 2023 (cost TBC)
- UKUPC members can book tickets here.
- Please note, delegate bookings are for UKUPC members only. Any supplier or non-member bookings will be cancelled and refunded less the cost of credit card fees (£7.50+VAT).
- Please select the correct ticket option at time of booking, dependent on whether you are paying by card or wish us to invoice you.
- You will be asked to select the breakout sessions you wish to attend (to give us an indication of attendees for room booking purposes).
- To help you select your preferred breakout sessions, please see the UKUPC Conference Agenda for information on the conference programme. N.B. conference sessions and speakers may be subject to change.
- We hope you can join us, and please do share this event with any colleagues (at member institutions) who may benefit from attending.
International visitors from university procurement teams are welcome to attend the UKUPC Conference 2023. Please contact Suzanne Picken for booking information.
***Exhibitor bookings are NOW OPEN***
- The conference exhibition, open to UKUPC framework suppliers only, will provide access to 200+ HE procurement professionals.
- A range of 2m x 2m, 3m x 2m and 3m x 3m stands (£3,150 - £3,850 + VAT) are available.
- Suppliers on UKUPC framework agreements can book an exhibition stand here.
- Please note delegate tickets are for UKUPC members only and are not available to suppliers.
Download the conference programme here
For any queries, please contact Suzanne Picken, Head of Membership, Marketing and Communications, LUPC.