|4th December 2023
We are excited to announce that NWUPC’s Gift Cards & Vouchers Framework (OFF3019 NW) is now available to SUPC members. This framework is a new agreement and was previously part of the Promotional Merchandise Framework. You can access the new Promotional Merchandise (OFF3174 NW) Framework here.
Scope of the framework
Prepaid Vouchers and Gift Cards including Closed Loop, Open Loop, Controlled Loop, Restricted Loop, and Implied Loop options, available as both physical and digital vouchers and gift cards.
What can you access through the agreement?
- Voucher and gift card options that are redeemable in-store or online.
- Voucher and gift card options that are redeemable at a wide variety of recognised locations and outlets throughout the UK covering as a minimum, high-street stores, supermarkets, restaurants and leisure attractions.
- Both single brand and multi-retail options.
- Fulfilment to institution or home address for physical media.
- Bulk ordering of gift or reward vouchers/cards.
- Personalised options including personalised cards and/or accompanying emails.
What are the benefits of using this framework?
- More advantageous pricing based on economies of scale from aggregated spend
- Savings can be baselined by comparing prices with the prices you previously paid
- A single exercise to establish the overarching agreement and establish the Terms and Conditions of the Framework
- Reduced administrative effort and associated cost savings
- The development of a longer term relationship with suppliers which is mutually beneficial
- The ability to call off from the agreement as and when required rather than needing to undertake a full tender process
- The Framework allows for the flexibility to determine specific requirements at the call off stage
- Framework Agreements support longer term business planning as they span a period of typically four years and allow some stability from market fluctuation.
- NWUPC and your Consortium will provide contract management support should you experience any issues with suppliers
Suppliers on this Framework
- Appreciate Group t/a Love2Shop
- Diggecard UK Ltd
- Hawke t/a Blackhawk Network EMEA Ltd
- Phairs t/a Electrical World Ltd
Further information on this agreement including supplier contact details can be found in the detailed User Guide which is available on HEContracts.
For further questions or enquiries contact email@example.com or call on 0161 234 8000.